Ōtautahi Christchurch has been rebuilt and reimagined, with space for any and all business events. A warm welcome awaits you in this city, a place of greenery, contemporary and classic architecture, scenery and space. It’s time to find yours.
Find your space in a city filled with open air and world-class venues. Where hotels, hospitality and nature are just a walk away. Find room to think, and room to be free. Find that perfect balance between work and play. Find a place that meets the changing needs of today’s businesses, so they can focus on shaping tomorrow’s world.
Why Ōtautahi Christchurch?
• Ōtautahi Christchurch is easily accessible with New Zealand’s second largest international airport facilitating flights from across New Zealand, Australia, Asia and beyond.
• A flat and walkable central city with conference venues, accommodation and city highlights in close proximity.
• Te Pae Christchurch Convention Centre is New Zealand’s first new generation convention centre sitting in the heart of the city along the banks of Ōtākaro Avon River.
• From classic to cutting edge, new and existing conference venues ensure a world-class delegate experience and excellent capability for in-person and hybrid events.
• The ability to tap into a deep knowledge pool of sector experts across a range of fields, and a city focused on future strength sectors where Christchurch has current competitive advantage or future growth potential.
• Take your pick of exhilarating or relaxing pre and post touring experiences just one to three hours’ drive from the city. Unwind in natural hot pools in Hanmer Springs, just 90 minutes north of Christchurch. Or for a dose of wildlife, get up close with whales, dolphins or seals in Kaikoura, two and half hours north of Christchurch. Delight in artisan culture by hitting the food and wine trails, meeting local producers and sample award-winning cheeses, wines, farmers’ markets and colourful country stores.