Our role is to promote Dunedin as a business events destination. We offer free, impartial advice and assistance to organisations and associations who are considering Dunedin as their next event destination.
• Producing attractive, customised bid documents detailing relevant information on appropriate venues, accommodation and suppliers best suited to you conference or event
• Free, neutral advice in sourcing venues, accommodation, services and leisure activities.
• Design and host familiarisation trips for you, and/or your committee, to showcase Dunedin as a destination and provide you with a comprehensive overview of what the city has to offer your event
• Provide promotional material, including DVD’s, presentations and/or printed material to present Dunedin to your delegates and help boost delegate numbers to your event
• Recommendations for the conference programme, including ideas and suggestions for speakers, partners' programmes and pre- and post-touring options
• If you meet the Conference Assistance Programme criteria we can work with Tourism New Zealand on your behalf
Dunedin boasts world class business events venues housed in unique heritage buildings where high tech meets Edwardian and Victorian architectural excellence. These facilities sit alongside a stunning coastal scenery and remarkable wildlife experiences. Dunedin also boasts an extraordinary knowledge pool in its academic institutions and supportive business community.
Dunedin is a safe and compact city, best seen on foot and delegates get a sense the whole city is their venue, an experience not felt in the larger cities. The pride of the locals and their generosity ensure events delegates have authentic experiences and can enjoy what the locals do rather than what the tourists do.